Thursday 23 September 2010

Top 5 bad taste.

My son came home from school today and said dad what is bad taste? And what do you consider some to be. 
I told him what I considered to be bad taste and here are some of my current ones.


1. Pony tails on blokes, especially bald old fat blokes, and especially especially ageing rock star type blokes.
2. Personalised number plates and personalised clothing.
3. Drag-overs on semi bald blokes, (almost makes me puke)
4. Loud designer clothes especially with metallic logo's.
5. Hoodies, just sooo naff its untrue.
6. People who change their accents on the phone according to who they are speaking to.
7. Pumas on your feet, Addidas on your legs, Nike on your body, all conflicting colours, jeez!!.
8. Footballers wives.
9  Celebrities and celebrity magazines and TV programmes and celebrity culture. I just just don't geddit at         all, whats that all about, its so desperately dull?
10 Strictly and other sick TV. How they can flush their dignity down the Toilet so readily and                           shamelessly is so beyond me its untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment